Skyterra Embrace is our specialized program for young women. This nurturing retreat experience helps young women embrace adulthood with a healthy mind, body, and spirit. It combines our five-star wellness program with empowering workshops, seminars, and hands-on life skills classes.
Participants engage in all we have to offer: fun and efficient fitness, yoga, meditation, nutrition, and cooking demonstrations, health education, outdoor recreation in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and more. The Embrace experience helps you navigate issues like depression, anxiety, and coping with high-stress situations with school, friends, and family, and living on your own.
Since no two journeys are alike, each young woman receives support and coaching for their personal goals and circumstances. Individual and group sessions are integrated weekly with daily body movement and education classes. All groups are kept small to guarantee plenty of individual attention. All fitness levels are welcome.
Nourish & Flourish
Our view of health and wellness emphasizes managing stress, consistent movement, and eating balanced meals, plus plenty of nature and adventure. Cultivate resiliency by learning the most nourishing and enjoyable ways to cook, eat, move, and take care of yourself. This empowers and prepares you to take on all of life's responsibilities.
We have an amazing community of staff and guests. You will be surrounded by kind, supportive people and make friends you will never forget.
Your Path to Transformation
Skyterra Signature Program
Before your stay, you (and your family) can discuss your personal goals, needs, and amenities.
Once you're here, you'll take part in:
- Health education classes
- A variety of fun and effective fitness classes
- Yoga & meditation
- Chef-prepared, dietitian-approved meals
- Seasonal outdoor adventures on the trails, lakes, and mountains
Young adult women face a unique set of challenges. Through coaching, hands-on demonstrations, field trips, intimate talks, and curated lectures, we will help you prepare a plan to navigate them all.
- Learn techniques to manage stress and anxiety, including a Personal Meditation Plan tailored to your triggers
- Receive coaching through a Fitness Prescription, so you can establish an exercise plan you can stick to
- Hands-on culinary instruction, so you can plan, cook, and enjoy healthy foods on your own
- Outdoor Skills for fun and character-building
- Life Skills education and accountability coaching for your real-world responsibilities and chores
Transition to Success
Worried about staying healthy once you return to everyday life? Our wellness philosophy focuses on improving quality of life over the long term. After all, it's one thing making the right decisions when you're in a residential retreat, but it's another thing altogether when you're navigating school, work, family, friends, and your self-image.
You can also take the program home with you. In addition to your Meditation Plan and Fitness Prescription, we provide two options to extend the program after you leave:
- Skyterra at Home provides you all of the recipes, videos, and documents you need to keep moving forward.
- Premium Coaching keeps you in contact with one of our professionals.
Embrace Program Rates & Details
- OPEN TO ALL YOUNG ADULT WOMEN, from college-aged up to their late 20s.
- RECOMMENDED STAY: 28 DAYS. There is no upward limit on length of stay.
- RATES: $3,650 PER WEEK. This includes lodging, meals, and the entire Skyterra Embrace experience.
- OPEN ENROLLMENT all year long.
- LIMITED CAPACITY so we can provide all of the individual attention you deserve.
Please note: Skyterra is not a medical facility. If you are wondering if the Embrace program is right for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.