Personal Item Suggestions:
- Personal toiletries
- Cell phone and charger. Due to our mountain location, some phones may have connectivity issues when you're around campus. We are happy to assist you with WiFi calling on your phone.
- Sun block, sunglasses
- Insect repellant
- Reading or other quiet activity if you’d like to unplug during self-care time in the evenings.
- Optional: any recent bloodwork you'd like us to review.
- At least two pairs of shoes:
- One pair of athletic shoes for indoor workouts
- A good pair of outdoor shoes (hiking shoes, boots or sandals) that can get wet/muddy and can maneuver slippery conditions
- Clothes in which you can be comfortable and active
- Rain jacket.
Note: Many guests choose to wear their activewear to meals and that is perfectly acceptable. There is no need to dress up while at Skyterra.
- Mid-weight jacket and layers.
- Heavyweight jacket and layers
- Hat and gloves
- Shoes with traction in the event of ice.
What We Provide:
- Televisions in every guest room
- WiFi access in every guest room and in our community areas
- Bath towels
- Pool towels
- Laundry detergent
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion
- Keurig machine, coffee and tea
- Backpack and water bottle.
Note: There is a washer and dryer located in each house, so you may do your laundry as necessary. We also have an on-site gift shop that sells clothing and athletic items.
SMOKING POLICY: Skyterra is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed in your room or near Skyterra buildings.
ALCOHOL POLICY: Alcohol is not served at Skyterra, but you are welcome to bring your own. Arriving by plane? Request a stop with our shuttle driver if you would like to purchase alcohol on your way to Skyterra.