- There are televisions and wifi access in every room. Due to our mountain location, some phones may have connectivity issues when you're around campus. A member of our staff is happy to assist you with Wi-Fi calling on your phone.
- You may wish to bring some reading or another activity if you’d like to unplug during self-care time in the evenings.
- Note that we do recommend bringing at least two pairs of shoes – one pair for indoor workouts, as well as a good pair of outdoor shoes that can get wet/muddy and can maneuver slippery conditions.
Personal Item Suggestions:
- Personal toiletries
- Cell phone and charger (completely optional: signal booster)
- Sun Block / Sunglasses
- The pool is open from April until October
- Any recent blood analysis or allergy tests
- Active wear/Comfort Attire
- Athletic Shoes
- Hiking Shoes, Boots, or Sandals
- Biking Shorts (if desired)
Note: Many guests choose to wear their active wear to meals and that is perfectly acceptable. There is no need to dress up while at Skyterra.
- Mid-weight jacket and layers.
- Heavy-weight jacket and layers.
- Winter accessories
- Winter boots in the event of snow or ice
What We Provide:
- Detergent & Dryer Balls
- Hair Dryer
- Soaps & Shampoo
Note: There is a washer and dryer located in each house, so you may do your laundry as necessary. We also have an onsite gift shop that sells clothing and athletic items, in case you're caught short.
SMOKING POLICY: Skyterra is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed in or near Skyterra buildings.
ALCOHOL POLICY: Alcohol is not served at Skyterra, but you are welcome to bring your own to enjoy after dinner. Arriving by plane? Request a stop with our shuttle driver if you would like to purchase alcohol off-campus prior to your arrival.