- There are televisions and wifi access in every room. Due to our mountain location, some phones may have connectivity issues when you're around campus. A member of our staff is happy to assist you with Wi-Fi calling on your phone. You may also wish to bring a signal booster, if you have one.
- You may wish to bring some reading or another activity if you’d like to unplug during self-care time in the evenings.
- Note that we do recommend bringing at least two pairs of shoes – one pair for indoor workouts, as well as a good pair of outdoor shoes that can get wet/muddy and can maneuver slippery conditions.
Personal Item Suggestions:
- Personal toiletries
- Cell phone and charger (completely optional: signal booster)
- Sun Block / Sunglasses
- The outdoor pool is open from April until October. During the winter months, we partner with a local racquet club to offer classes in their indoor pool.
- The jacuzzi is open all year long.
- Materials You'd Like to Discuss with a Health Coach
- Any recent bloodwork analysis, allergy tests, or other test results. Bloodwork results can be extremely illuminating in determining the state of your overall health. For your convenience, we can arrange a bloodwork appointment during your stay at your request. Additional fee required.
- Active Wear/Comfort Attire (we are a very casual campus)
- Athletic Shoes
- Hiking Shoes, Boots, or Sandals
- Biking Shorts (if desired)
Note: Many guests choose to wear their active wear to meals and that is perfectly acceptable. There is no need to dress up while at Skyterra.
- Mid-weight jacket and layers.
- Heavy-weight jacket and layers.
- Winter accessories
- Winter boots in the event of snow or ice
What We Provide:
- Detergent & Dryer Balls
- Hair Dryer
- Soaps & Shampoo
Note: There is a washer and dryer located in each house, so you may do your laundry as necessary. We also have an onsite gift shop that sells clothing and athletic items, in case you're caught short.
SMOKING POLICY: Skyterra is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not allowed in or near Skyterra buildings.
ALCOHOL POLICY: Alcohol is not served at Skyterra, but you are welcome to bring your own to enjoy after dinner. Arriving by plane? Request a stop with our shuttle driver if you would like to purchase alcohol off-campus prior to your arrival.