Lori began her yoga journey more than 25 years ago as a way to find harmony and balance within herself. Her yogic path has led her to profound healing and gratitude and she feels inspired to share this power of transformation with those around her.
Lori has studied yoga, meditation, sound and energy healing with some of the best teachers around the world in more than 30 countries. She has been teaching yoga since 2009 and has more than 1000 teacher training certification hours, many of them overseas. Lori brings her gentle, calming nature to every class she teaches.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree in social work, Lori completed yoga certification and advanced certification hours in South Korea and India. Subsequently, she received additional certifications such as yoga educator teacher training in Nosara, Costa Rica. In addition to these certifications, Lori is a sound therapist, reiki master and co-producer of the yoga DVD RestorYin.
Lori’s hobbies include meditating, hiking, backpacking, paddleboarding and spending quiet time in nature.
Selected Certifications & Achievements
- Bachelor’s in Social Work, Arizona State University
- IYF-200 hour Raja Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Seoul, South Korea, 2008
- YA-200 hour Akhanda Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Rishikesh, India, 2009
- YA-300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Dharamsala, India, 2011
- YA-100 hour Restorative Yoga, YA-100 hour Self-Awakening Yoga Therapeutics, YA-100 hour Pranassage Practitioner, YA-100 hour Inner Quest of the Yoga Educator Teacher Training Certifications, Nosara, Costa Rica, 2015
- Usui Reiki Master, 2011
- Yogini and coproducer of the yoga DVD RestorYin, 2015
- Somaenergetics Sound training level 1: Energy and Vitality, 2016
- Somaenergetics Sound training level 2: Energy and Body, 2017
- Somaenergetics Sound training level 3: Ancestral Release, 2019