Caroline Woolard is a yoga teacher, reiki master and eating psychology coach. Caroline's classes invite you back into your body with gentle awareness, curiosity and compassion.
She enjoys making yoga accessible for all bodies and helping individuals explore movement that best meets their individual needs. She shares therapeutic tools to help you learn how to practice self-compassion and appreciate your body.
Caroline's own unique journey with disordered eating, body image and overexercising led her to explore the tools to transform her own relationship with food and her body. After experiencing a health crisis she utilized restorative yoga and therapeutic yoga tools with reiki to help her body recover. Yoga was the first practice that invited her back into her body with compassion and acceptance. This experience helped her realize that health is so much more than just the “perfect” diet, working out, a number, or having a certain body size. Health includes the integration of so much more.
Selected Certifications & Achievements
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, East Carolina University
- Master of Science, Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States
- Certified Reiki Master
- Certified 200-HR Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
- Certified Accessible Yoga Teacher
- Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner