Yoga & Ayurveda Therapist
Amber Shadwick is a nationally recognized fitness and wellness professional who holds a high reputation in the weight loss and wellness industry. She has created multiple destination wellness programs and comes to Skyterra with unparalleled experience and an unrivaled network of relationships.
Amber is soulful and compassionate about everyone’s journey. She meets individuals where they are and offers master-level guidance for the full spectrum of wellness. Her genuine nature and passion work together to inspire and empower our guests toward healthier decisions and overall improved quality of life.
Amber’s journey to wellness and teaching has transpired through the years and amongst many disciplines. Formerly an Aerobic Trainer for the University of Kentucky Women’s Gymnastics Team, her background in fitness and kinesthetics provides a rooted and balanced foundation of health, healing, and active living. Now, she oversees and nurtures Skyterra's wellness program (and by extension, the wellbeing of every guest) with energy, enthusiasm, and grace.
Selected Certifications & Achievements
- B.S. in Kinesiology
- M. S. in Health Promotion
- Certified ACSM Fitness, Wellness and Health Coach
- IWA Integrative Wellness and Life Coach
- CPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- 500-E RYT
- IYT Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga
- Functional Yoga Therapy Certified Instructor
- AYS - Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- ACA L2 Paddleboard Instructor
- ACE Stand Up (Paddleboard) Fitness Instructor
- BIC SUP Ambassador
- K2 Ambassador
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Trainer
- Primary Nutrition Certification