Do you want to approach your New Year's resolutions differently this time around? Do you want to improve your health but have no idea where to start?
Or maybe you've been considering a trip to our retreat, but you want to get a sample of our wellness philosophy first?
In any case, we have the New Year's Challenge for you!
SKYTERRA'S NEW YEAR CHALLENGE & GIVEAWAY
Every Monday in January, we’ll post about one element of the Skyterra philosophy with a fun, simple self-care challenge for the week ahead. These challenges will give you the knowledge and inspiration to incorporate new healthy habits into your everyday life.
To make things a little more exciting, there's a giveaway too: one lucky challenge participant will win a free one-week stay at Skyterra Wellness Retreat.
How To Enter
Want to be in the running to win? All you need to do is follow along with the challenge and let us know how you're doing. Enter up to once a week in January by posting a photo and sharing your thoughts about the weekly challenge. Increase your chances of winning by participating every week. Even if you join in mid-month, you'll still have a shot at the prize! You can complete your weekly entry on Facebook OR Instagram.
How to Enter on Instagram
- Follow skyterra_wellness.
- Make an Instagram post on your personal feed. Make sure to tag us in your post: @skyterra_wellness.
- Please note that your Instagram must be public to enter! If your account is private, we won’t be able to see your posts.
We will give one lucky winner a free one-week stay at Skyterra, to be used anytime* in 2018. During peak season, that's a $3,500 value! No matter when you visit, your stay represents a powerful opportunity for your self-care.
The winner will be randomly selected on Thursday, February 1, at 12 noon EST. We will contact the winner via the social media account used to enter. If the winner does not claim the prize by noon on Monday, February 5, we will select another winner.
Rules & Details:
- Winner must be 18+.
- Prize includes all of the core Skyterra programming and accommodations, including lodging, meals, classes, lectures, and activities. Additional fees are required for non-standard accommodations and extras, such as dog-friendly rooms, massages, and special events.
- Capacity is limited! The winner’s stay is subject to availability, so the reservation should be made well in advance. (If you win and we are full when you would like to attend, we can add you to the waiting list or you can select another week.)
- Airport transportation from Asheville or Greenville Regional airports is included. Airfare or transportation from other airports is not included.
Our program is for all fitness levels and health priorities. Whether you are fairly fit and active or you haven’t exercised in years, we will meet you wherever you are on your path. If you have questions about whether Skyterra is right for you, check out our FAQ page or contact us.
GET YOUR FREE INTRODUCTION TO THE SKYTERRA PHILOSOPHY
Get a jumpstart on January that will serve you through all of 2018! Request your free Introduction to the Skyterra Philosophy, which outlines our recommendations for fitness, nutrition, stress management, self-care, and more. It also contains a calendar for our January challenge, to help give you a headstart on your contest entries!