Gift Yourself a Life-Changing Holiday!
To spend Christmas week rejuvenating your mind and body, look no further than Skyterra Wellness. Whether you visit solo or bring your loved one(s), Skyterra is an excellent option for your Christmas travel.
Why Choose a Christmas Wellness Retreat?
- Everything is taken care of. You can celebrate without cooking, cleaning, or planning!
- It's an opportunity to jumpstart health-related New Year’s resolutions.
- Our friendly community and non-denominational celebrations make everybody feel welcome and supported, whether you arrive alone or with a companion.
- Nothing beats holiday stressors like taking a physical and mental escape!
- We offer our lowest rates of the year.
- During the holidays, our program takes on a special seasonal dynamic complete with nourishing feasts and themed activities.
Christmas Week 2018 | December 23-30
A wellness retreat is the ultimate holiday gift to yourself! Celebrate each day with movement, meditation, supported self-reflection, and delicious, chef-prepared meals. Even when it’s cold outside, Skyterra provides a warm, welcoming space with a wealth of activities to keep you moving, nourished, and exceptionally well.
- Holiday-themed workouts, including a "24 Days of Christmas" theme throughout December, primal-based team activities, and special-edition "Polar Bear" and "Holiday Rings + Row" classes on Christmas Day
- Joyful holiday yoga sessions
- Chef-prepared (and dietitian-approved) Christmas Brunch Buffet
- Culinary demonstrations highlighting holiday meals, beverages, and desserts
- Tree Cutting & Decorating
- Intention card & ornament workshop
- Grief & Remembrance class and Sky Circles for discussing and sharing
What Can You Expect? Sample Weekly Schedule
In addition to Skyterra's core program of classes and activities, Christmas week guests will enjoy a unique blend of themed activities and seasonal excursions. This is a sample schedule; exact times and details may change depending on enrollment. Any questions? Contact us or message us on Facebook.